Parks and Recreation
In addition to Hollis Henrichs Park, the Gazebo and Boardwalk at Odiak Pond, Nettie Hansen Park, and the Fisherman’s Memorial, pictured below, other community parks include:
- Nirvana Park
- Children’s Memorial Park / Tot Lot / Pump Track
- High School Ballfield
- Orca Inlet Ball field / Multipurpose Field
- Fisherman’s Park/Breakwater Trail
- Odiak Camper Park
- Shelter Cove Fish Cleaning Station
Camping Around Cordova
Skater’s Cabin is a City operated, log cabin rental located on the Eyak Lake shoreline. Cabin includes electricity, wood stove, table and long bench. Sleeping comforts supplied by guests. Outside the cabin is a beach area with picnic table, fire pit and BBQ. There is an outhouse located off to the side of the cabin for your convenience. Usage: year round Rates 3 day max rental: One day stay = $25, Two day stay = $60, Three day stay = $110. There is a $35 cleaning deposit (clean up by user required; cleaning deposit is refundable). Payment can be accepted in cash or with a check written to The City of Cordova. The rental fee and the deposit fee will be need to be separate payments as your deposit is generally refunded when the key is turned back into the office.
Odiak Camper Park
Odiak Camper Park is a summer RV camping area. Used mostly by seasonal commercial fishermen and their families. Parking space includes electric hook up. Restrooms, showers, water supply and play area are located at the facility.
Open registration for available spaces in the 2021 season.
Usage: May 1 – September 30, Long Term (over 1 month) spaces available.
Parks and Rec E-Forms
- 2019 Odiak Camper Park LT PRE-REG PROCESS
- Bidarki Rec Center & Pool Registration 2019
- Bidarki Recreation Center Rules and Regulations
- Odiak Lease Agreement 2020
- Odiak Short Term Rental Agreement 2020
- Shelter Cove Registration 2020
- Shelter Cove Rules and Regulations 2019
- Shower Registration
- Skaters Cabin Registration 2020
- Skaters Cabin Rules and Regulations 2018 New hours
- Skaters Welcome Letter 2019