Doing Business in Cordova
City government works in cooperation with the Cordova Chamber of Commerce and local business owner to foster a strong business climate.
- Businesses in Cordova must have a valid Alaska Business license and a Cordova Business license.
- Cordova municipal code requires that a tax be collected on all sales of goods and services. Currently, the sales tax is 7%.
- City of Cordova Business License Application
- Blank Rental Property List Form
- Cordova Special Event License Application
- How to File Sales Tax
- Fish tax registration form
- Raw Fish Tax FAQs
- Raw Fish Tax Return
- Sales Tax Exemption Card Application
- Sales Tax Exemptions Form
- Sales Tax Reimbursement Form
- Sales Tax Return
- Surtax Sales Return