The following Cordova community non-profit and support organizations have provided links to their websites for your convenience. The City does not monitor the content of the linked sites. Inclusion on this list does not imply an official connection between the organization and the City of Cordova.
- Cordova Amateur Youth Athletics Corporation (CAYAC)
CAYAC is a local non-profit dedicated to youth life skills via sports programs, teams, and instruction. Contact: email@example.com
- Cordova District Fishermen United
Cordova District Fishermen United (CDFU) is a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, promoting and perpetuating the commercial fishery in Area E.
- Cordova Family Resource Center
Cordova Family Resource Center (CFRC) works hard to support the families and community of Cordova, Alaska. CFRC provides child and client advocacy with police, court, hospital, and social services. CFRC has a 24-hour help line 907(424-HELP).
- Cordova Northwind Quilter’s Guild
We foster appreciation of fine quilts and the art of quilting, provide an encouraging environment in which quilters can practice and exchange ideas, and serve the community through charitable activities involving quilting.
- Ilanka Community Health Center Ilanka Community Health Center is a primary health care outpatient clinic that serves as an Indian Health Service facility, a federally-qualified Community Health Center and a local VA provider for the Cordova area.
- Ilanka Cultural Center & Museum A gathering place to promote the diverse indigenous presence in our community. To educate our people, our community and our visitors while perpetuating the traditions, skills and cultures inherent in our lives as we face today and the future.
- Native Village of Eyak Native Village of Eyak is a federally recognized tribal government located on the southeastern shores of Prince William sound in the North Gulf Coast of Alaska.
- Prince William Sound Science Center We’re committed to understanding how one place on earth can maintain a reliable economy and natural environment for the long-term. That’s what we stand for. Welcome to one of the last, best places, home of the world’s richest waters.
- Sheridan Alpine Association The Sheridan Alpine Association is a 501c4 non-profit board run corporation located in Cordova Alaska, P.O. box 2446. Their mission is to provide outdoor and winter recreation for the community of Cordova. They operate and maintain Mt. Eyak Ski Area for the community of Cordova. They can be contacted via thier Facebook page, Mt. Eyak Ski Area.