- No tin or steel cans.
- No aluminum foil.
- No plastic bags!
Cardboard and Paper
- Clean paper including newspapers, magazines, catalogs, cereal and cracker boxes, etc.
- Boxes from the mail, the tape is okay.
- Pack your paper recyclables in a cardboard box. No plastic bags please
- Small household batteries can be recycled.
- Car batteries can also be recycled.
- Vehicle and boat oil only. For large quantity disposal, please contact the harbormaster.
- No cooking oil. No gasoline.
- No antifreeze or other contaminants.
- Line cleaned of corks and lead lines.
- Lids of all sizes, shapes and colors, plastic only.