Parks & Recreation Commission and PWSAC Board Vacancies

Apr 5, 2024Public Notices

Mayor Allison and the City Council are soliciting applications to fill 2 seats on the Parks and Recreation Commission (terms through Nov ‘24 and Nov ‘26), and to fill the City Representative to the PWSAC Board (term through Sept ’24)

PWSAC rep cannot be an Area E salmon permit holder, a processing industry interest or native organization interest.

Please fill out an application on the city website here or email or call 907-424-6248.

Council will fill seats as applications are received.