Transition to Starnik Payment Vendor by the City
In December, the City will switch from its current payment vendor, Xpress Bill Pay, to Starnik. Through Starnik, customers can pay their bills online, switch to paperless billing, or set up automatic recurring payments. In mid-December, keep an eye out for an email from **firstname.lastname@example.org** with instructions on setting up your Starnik account.
As the City rolls out the enhancements, customers will be able to view all City invoices, including property tax and harbor fees, through their personal Starnik account.
Important Information for Autopay Customers:
To ensure your December utility bill is properly processed, current autopay customers must set up a new autopay through Starnik. Customers will receive a unique security code via email from Starnik to create their portal account. During the first payment setup, customers must manually pay their bill, after which autopay will take effect. Our staff are available to assist you with the process. See below for further details:
- Current autopay customers must sign up for a new autopay during the month of December.
- Unique security codes will be sent to customers via email. The email will come from email@example.com.
- Upon logging into the portal, customers must pay their bill manually for the first time.
- Autopay will take effect once the first payment is processed.
- Assistance is available from our staff as needed. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (907)424-6200.
Payments can be made in various ways, including in person at City Hall, through drop boxes, mail, or by phone at 907-424-6200 or 907-424-6212.