Reminder that the City of Cordova Raw Fish Tax returns are due by March 31, 2021. There are several ways to file your raw fish sales tax returns with the City. Don’t wait, take care of your taxes today and avoid any late fees or penalties.
File your taxes:
- In Person, City Hall offices are open between 10-5 Monday through Friday.
- Drop Box, we have two, one located under the Portico at entrance of Cordova Center and the second is attached to the side of the Library book return.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- USPS mail, we accept as timely any returns with a postmark of March 31, 2021 or earlier.
- By phone at 907-424-6212 or 424-6200
- Fax to 907-424-6000.