The Project Manager works closely with director, library staff, patrons, and local entities to guarantee a selection of culturally relevant material and activities.
CLASSIFICATION: TEMPORARY (SIX-MONTHS), HOURLY, PART-TIME
SALARY: $20.00 PER HOUR
HOURS: WILL VARY
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or GED. Experience with Follett Destiny, Excel, Word and Publisher. Bachelors degree in Library Science preferred.
- Compile and maintain purchase list for foreign language material, craft and activities, shelving, and storage supplies.
- Maintain grant expenditure records and tracking.
- Create publicity and advertising in accordance with the ILC grant guidelines.
- Assemble kits and activities.
- Catalogue material and kits using Follett Destiny software according to library standards.
- Create replacement schedule and process for consumables.
- Create an evaluation plan in accordance with the ILC Grant guidelines.
- Ensure budget expenditures and reports are completed according to ILC grant guidelines.
- Compile and submit project data and reports to the library director.
TO APPLY: Download a City application and complete job description, which includes necessary knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions. Interested individuals should submit a City application to Human Resources, email@example.com. Applications accepted until position filled.
THE CITY OF CORDOVA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER